No Action

Yesterday did not find anything good to buy.

I lost AAP many days back and I was ready to open a position in PETM. It had an interesting gup-up.
But I am not very confident with this figure and I am always worry if on the next days price will try to close the gap and I will have to hold 2 months to get my price back… so I preferred to leave it and wait for better trades.  No need to force any trade

Leave a Reply