SP500, update

We were waiting for a strong direction and this week I thought we got it, then something happened..

And we are still here waiting. The questions I have are : Did the price bounce back from point A ? or it broke (down) the triangle and then did an easy pullback and next week will be a meltdown ? Soon we will know, meantime I am few scared of this situation, since I even bought GILD and now I am almost 95% into the market, and if some downward trend will start, I will have to take hard decisions. Of course I am holding GOOD stocks, so the hard decision is just about the time; Will I be outside the correction or I will be inside and I will be unable to do other trades and will just have to wait for the correction to end ?

Leave a Reply