Something is moving.
I did not close my short position on ALTR just because it reached today the “limit” I gave to her when I opened the position.
I am still SURE that it will go to 30$ but of course in this moment I am taking a big risk, maybe bigger then what I had to take.
Any up-move over the today close, I will sell (buy).
We are moving to the upside of the channel, for sure we will reach it, this is why I am worry for ALTR.
Break out is done. New maxs are waiting
We are still in the middle of nothing
SP500 has a target (the top of the channel), and COMP has space to go whereever it wants.
DJ30 has some space to reach the previous Max. So I think we will still have some days of ups. (that will bring me to have a big loss with ALTR).
Anyway I will not open any new position (trading) until everything will be more clear.