Deere & Company (DE). Should I sell ?

I am almost sure I should sell DE.

When I bought, It did not confirm my Trading System.
After many good days the price is still the same…

Still my Trading System is not confirmed and I am still in the middle of nothing.

It may go up and it may go down. I think if it wanted to go up maybe this had to happen this week like every other stock that wanted to go up.

But DE is still on hold at the same price…

I am almost sure I should sell it NOW. Whatever will happen in the near future is about randomness.

Leave a Reply